Spoil yourself in a luxury Milk Bath! Nothing feels better than a good soak, any time of the day to relieve the stress of your busy lifestyle while at the same time moisturising and nourishing your skin. Be sure to get the full effect, why not turn down the lights, add a few candles and play a Milk Bath playlist. It’s your time to indulge!
Choose from our favourites;
Rose All Day
Blissful Milk Bath
Milk Powder, Epsom Salt, Honey Powder, Rose Petals
Calming Milk Bath
Milk Powder, Epsom Salt, Honey Powder, Lavender
Oats & Honey
Moisturizing Milk Bath
Milk Powder, Epsom Salt, Honey Powder, Colloidal Oatmeal
Bohemian Milk Bath
Coconut Milk Powder, Epsom Salt, Lavender, Colloidal Oatmeal, Rose Petals, Calendula
**For 3 bottle gift box, please indicate scents in notes upon checkout. Available scents are dependant on available stock. Should your desired scent(s) not be available you will be contacted directly
What’s in a Milk Bath and how does it work? Great question! We have the answers for you.
The healthy fats in cow’s milk help to moisturize and exfoliate your skin leaving you feeling silky soft with a healthy glow. Milk contains lactic acid, a natural alpha hydroxy acid that gently sloughs away dry, dead skin cells allowing your skin to rejuvenate faster. Once skin is exfoliated your moisturizing products will work double duty, being absorbed even deeper into your skin. Be sure to moisturize with your favourite product within 3 minutes after your bath to lock in moisture.
Coconut Milk Powder
Coconut contains vitamin C to support healthy collagen production and reduce the appearance of sun damage. It also acts as a gentle exfoliator and moisturizer to hydrate your skin.
Eases sore muscles, relieves stress, softens your skin.
Well known to promote a good night’s sleep with calming and relaxing benefits.
Breathe in the gentle freshness of this gorgeous lavender fragrance and instantly find yourself relaxed and calmed.
Contain Vitamin C supporting skin cells against free radicals that can cause signs of skin ageing by increasing collagen production. Boasting a fresh scent of summer it’s also an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, this may help inflamed or blemished skin, reducing redness and preventing more breakouts.
Acts as a gentle cleanser to super moisturize and sooth your skin as well as being an anti-inflammatory with antioxidant properties. It may reduce itching and help with psoriasis/dermatitis and acts as a protective barrier to keep skin from losing excess water helping to maintain skins normal PH.
Is made from natural honey and has the natural ability to attract and retain moisture. This increases the amount of moisture in the skin without making it oily acting as a skin softener and may help with anti-aging.
Also known as Marigold, may stimulate the production of collagen and minimize scarring during healing. Also has antispasmodicproperties which can help with menstrual cramps.
You have seen Milk Baths everywhere on social media especially featuring pregnant moms and babies. Fill your tub with our Milk Bath and add fresh cut flowers from your florist for a perfect keepsake photo. A little tip…to keep your flowers upright in the tub cut a small square of bubble-wrap, cut the flower stem to about 2” make a small slit in the bubble-wrap and insert the stem through the slit. Voila… you look like a professional stylist!
- Bulk orders are welcome for Shower and Wedding Take-a-Ways and Party Favours. Custom labelling is also available to include the Bride’s name and shower date, the Bride & Groom’s name along with the wedding date or your Party Event name and date. Shipping time is up to 2 – 3 weeks.
- Our packaging is Eco friendly and can be recycled.
- If you have any questions or comments please be sure to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and we are always happy to provide details and any additional information.
- Please consult a physician is you have any underlying medical conditions before using any of our products. This include pregnant and nursing mothers.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients please avoid use.
POSIE PETAL CO. – HOW TO USE
- Be sure to give your bottle of milk bath a good shake when you receive it. The product may settle.
- Add desired amount directly into a running tub of warm water OR add our milk bath into a muslin bag (included) and steep in your tub. The muslin bag will prevent the petals from sticking to your tub. You can reuse the muslin bag or drop it in the compost. Be sure to give yourself a quick scrub with the muslin bag before you finish your bath, this is a great exfoliator!