Orangebricks info: "Each piece is designed and created with love"
It is one of a kind, so please allow for slight variations.
I Design each piece, hand mixing the clay for unique colours, roll, cut, bake, sand, drill, polish and assemble everything. Backings are either surgical grade stainless steel or brass, they are nickel free, hypoallergenic and perfect for sensitive ears!
- Please note Orangebricks earrings are handcrafted with polymer clay and should be handled with care.
- If cleaning is required, gently wipe with a soft, damp cloth or a baby wipe.
- Although they can get wet, it's not recommended to wear them while swimming or showering.
- Keep away from perfumes and harsh chemicals.
- Be gentle when wearing your orangebricks earrings, although they are strong and flexible, do not bend and twist them.
For Sanitary reasons, we do not accept exchanges or returns but Orangebricks Earrings should come to you in perfect condition so if you have any concerns, we'll be happy to make things right! All earrings are handcrafted in small batches and are tested for strength and durability. Once in a while something does break, but this is not common. Please reach out if this happens and I will fix it or replace.